|author||Aaron Griffin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-10-20 23:44:16 -0500|
|committer||Aaron Griffin <email@example.com>||2008-10-20 23:44:16 -0500|
TODO file additions
Signed-off-by: Aaron Griffin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 10 deletions
@@ -1,18 +1,15 @@
-* Fix generation scripts... which pretty much suck right now...
+* Fix xfce and defaul config directories.
+* Make the default config more bare - less grub fancieness
+* Complete isolinux support
+* Fix grub / grub-gfx detection and copying
* Add lots and lots of help to the grub menus... also add the
graphics to all submenus
* possible auto-detection of installed systems via nifty grub tricks?
* (Dan) We should have the ability to add packages in two ways- package lists
that pull from the sync DBs (-S), and packages files as well (-U).
-* (Dan) Pacman DBs should not have to be synced multiple times (one for each
- package list + kernel). They should be synced the first time and that should
- cover our bases. This may be a pacman bug.
-* pregenerate some locales inside the image so we don't constantly get errors
- about not having them