blob: 67bd0c9aaea0297518a962793da2affd8d4079f7 (plain
* This is the main web entry point for MediaWiki.
* If you are reading this in your web browser, your server is probably
* not configured correctly to run PHP applications!
* See the README, INSTALL, and UPGRADE files for basic setup instructions
* and pointers to the online documentation.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
// Bail on old versions of PHP, or if composer has not been run yet to install
// dependencies. Using dirname( __FILE__ ) here because __DIR__ is PHP5.3+.
require_once dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/includes/PHPVersionCheck.php';
wfEntryPointCheck( 'index.php' );
require __DIR__ . '/includes/WebStart.php';
$mediaWiki = new MediaWiki();