blob: 53db48cd5b2a3f114af540f292a983cf7d5c7b43 (plain
* Script to change users preferences on the fly.
* Made on an original idea by Fooey (freenode)
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* @ingroup Maintenance
* @author Antoine Musso <hashar at free dot fr>
// This is a command line script, load tools and parse args
// Load up our tool system, exit with usage() if options are not fine
$uo = new UserOptions( $options, $args );