blob: 7afa9aa774f50635dd9bde5de1986d0de82c801b (plain
* PHP script to be used as 404 handler to create and stream out a
* not yet existing image thumbnail.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* @ingroup Media
define( 'THUMB_HANDLER', true );
# Execute thumb.php, having set THUMB_HANDLER so that
# it knows to extract params from a thumbnail file URL.
require __DIR__ . '/thumb.php';