|author||Luke Shumaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-06-10 10:58:02 -0400|
|committer||Luke Shumaker <email@example.com>||2016-06-10 10:58:02 -0400|
Use the present tense for items 2 & 3.
This brings it to using the present tense for everything but item 4. Item 4 just doesn't read right (IMO) except in the future tense.
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/Parabola_Social_Contract.md b/Parabola_Social_Contract.md
index 70f8183..7b1144e 100644
@@ -15,14 +15,14 @@ Movement](https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software).
2. **Parabola and other distributions**: Parabola's objective is to
support the Free Software Movement, so we only need to compete
against non-libre software; other libre software projects are to be
- cooperated with, not competed with. Parabola will strive to support
+ cooperated with, not competed with. Parabola strives to support
other libre software projects as best we can and any information
- from our project will be available for anybody who needs it. That
+ from our project is available for anybody who needs it. That
includes our packages and repositories.
3. **Parabola and its community**: Parabola's community is democratic
- in its essence, so the community is included whenever there is a
- need to make a decision. We encourage community participation in the
- development of the project.
+ in its essence, so the community is to be included whenever there is
+ a need to make a decision. We encourage community participation in
+ the development of the project.
4. **Parabola and Arch Linux**: Parabola will produce an operating
system that is a libre version of the GNU/Linux system "[Arch
Linux](http://www.archlinux.org/)" and possibly other