|author||Luke Shumaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-06-10 11:01:39 -0400|
|committer||Luke Shumaker <email@example.com>||2016-06-10 11:01:39 -0400|
reword item 1 a bit; say "non-libre" instead of "proprietary" the first time.
Fix an ambiguity in the word "their" in the support sentence.
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/Parabola_Social_Contract.md b/Parabola_Social_Contract.md
index 7b1144e..7a4074f 100644
@@ -8,9 +8,9 @@ Movement](https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software).
1. **Parabola is libre software**: Products of the Parabola project
follow the [GNU Free System Distribution
- They don't include or recommend proprietary software or
- documentation and do not provide any type of support for their
- installation or execution. This includes: proprietary software,
+ They don't include or recommend non-libre software or documentation
+ and do not provide any type of support for the installation or
+ execution of non-libre software. This includes: proprietary software,
binary only firmware or binary blobs.
2. **Parabola and other distributions**: Parabola's objective is to
support the Free Software Movement, so we only need to compete