|author||Luke Shumaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-06-10 11:04:24 -0400|
|committer||Luke Shumaker <email@example.com>||2016-06-10 11:04:24 -0400|
Item 1: "don't" -> "do not". I think it reads better this way.
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/Parabola_Social_Contract.md b/Parabola_Social_Contract.md
index 7a4074f..ff56e52 100644
@@ -8,10 +8,10 @@ Movement](https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software).
1. **Parabola is libre software**: Products of the Parabola project
follow the [GNU Free System Distribution
- They don't include or recommend non-libre software or documentation
+ They do not include or recommend non-libre software or documentation
and do not provide any type of support for the installation or
- execution of non-libre software. This includes: proprietary software,
- binary only firmware or binary blobs.
+ execution of non-libre software. This includes: proprietary
+ software, binary only firmware or binary blobs.
2. **Parabola and other distributions**: Parabola's objective is to
support the Free Software Movement, so we only need to compete
against non-libre software; other libre software projects are to be