blob: 7da381286a06a67fb606bf27f9050319be96dd26 (plain
* Installer CD should *NOT* set a timezone in rc.conf, because on shutdown,
it may undo settings made in the installer (rc.shutdown does nothing special
if TIMEZONE is blank)
* Fix xfce and defaul config directories.
* Make the default config more bare - less grub fancieness
* Complete isolinux support
* Fix grub / grub-gfx detection and copying
* Add lots and lots of help to the grub menus... also add the
graphics to all submenus
* possible auto-detection of installed systems via nifty grub tricks?
* (Dan) We should have the ability to add packages in two ways- package lists
that pull from the sync DBs (-S), and packages files as well (-U).