blob: 381384ab4bc6cc2b41c696391f7eb1cc036e8753 (plain
* Fix xfce and default config directories.
* Add lots and lots of help to the grub menus... also add the
graphics to all submenus
* possible auto-detection of installed systems via nifty grub tricks?
* Switch to squashfs-lzma
* Switch to aufs (less important that lzma)
* Add 'needsupdate' function to check if a squashfs image in the
iso dir is up to date, if so, skip it; else rebuild it. No more
need for the -f flag
* Remove the need for the -f flag overall. We should be able to do
all this intelligently