blob: 26704e49269c16b2f1a47c6788fd98a49a4778f1 (plain
* Fix generation scripts... which pretty much suck right now...
* Add lots and lots of help to the grub menus... also add the
graphics to all submenus
* possible auto-detection of installed systems via nifty grub tricks?
* generalize adding more images/plain dirs/overlays to the disk
* push to projects.archlinux.org
* (Dan) We should have the ability to add packages in two ways- package lists
that pull from the sync DBs (-S), and packages files as well (-U).
* (Dan) Pacman DBs should not have to be synced multiple times (one for each
package list + kernel). They should be synced the first time and that should
cover our bases. This may be a pacman bug.