blob: 140cb0a963e579aaef226e616fe038a23d714920 (plain
* This file should be copied to AdminSettings.php, and modified
* to reflect local settings. It is required for the maintenance
* scripts which run on the command line, as an extra security
* measure to allow using a separate user account with higher
* privileges to do maintenance work.
* Developers: Do not check AdminSettings.php into Subversion
* This data is used by all database maintenance scripts
* (see directory maintenance/). The SQL user MUST BE
* MANUALLY CREATED or set to an existing user with
* necessary permissions.
* This is not to be confused with sysop accounts for the
$wgDBadminuser = 'wikiadmin';
$wgDBadminpassword = 'adminpass';
* Whether to enable the profileinfo.php script.
$wgEnableProfileInfo = false;