blob: 547a5b1d040527095c2705340c220af0e6e1ad54 (plain
* Installer CD should *NOT* set a timezone in rc.conf, because on shutdown,
it may undo settings made in the installer (rc.shutdown does nothing special
if TIMEZONE is blank)
* We're doing way to much at the Makefile level (see the ISO Makefile). I don't
like this, but I have no ideas as to a clean way to implement these things in
the archiso script itself without getting too specific. Ideas would be helpful
* Fix xfce and defaul config directories.
* Make the default config more bare - less grub fancieness
* Complete isolinux support
* Fix grub / grub-gfx detection and copying
* Add lots and lots of help to the grub menus... also add the
graphics to all submenus
* possible auto-detection of installed systems via nifty grub tricks?
* (Dan) We should have the ability to add packages in two ways- package lists
that pull from the sync DBs (-S), and packages files as well (-U).