blob: c4d7e74c39f8c87e87ef9f247a166d761bcf8609 (plain
* Get a valid domain pointing to your PC
* Configure hostname
* GPG autoconfiguration
- Generate GPG key pairs or install one
* SSL autoconfiguration
- Generate self-signed certificate or install one
(self-signed aren't working with OpenID because of CA lacking)
(get one from CACert.org)
- Generate crontab for remembering to re-create
- Configure domain
- Configure address book
== Stuff to do
* Get your identity back: OpenID provider, mail, xmpp
* Get your services back: Import GMail, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, etc.
* Get your contacts back: Import Contacts, Address Books, etc.
* Get your data back: Import calendar, feeds, etc.